1. If our country believes the road to happiness is lined with dollars, why do the heads of the fast food industry want to deny their workers this joy? Could it be because we still believe in slavery?
2. If we still live with slavery among our citizens, how can the people who promulgate this peculiar institution still be walking the streets and not, logically, put in prison?
3. If you destroy my air with your effluent and all my nieces and nephews get asthma, why are you not made responsible to sequester and treat every single molecule of your waste? Do we condone this kind of abuse for some purpose?
4. If women are being held down financially, and they are, how can you say we are not a misogynistic society?
5. If transgender members of our society are not given complete equal rights to hold any job anywhere at any time, do we not then understand that this is nothing but bigotry?
6. If children are used as the excuse to stop anything, at all (except for the trafficking of children and any abuse of children including health abuse by corporations) then is this not an abuse of children? Causing them undue ignorance?
7. If a woman's right to choose is removed, is there no end to what else a woman should be told what to do?
8. If guns are allowed for the purpose of forming a militia, shouldn't we be able to form a militia to go house to house to remove all the guns?
9. If Obamacare is so awful, is it because people enjoy watching poor people die as a punishment for not graduating from a solid university followed by a six figure salary and trips to Antigua?
10. If the Republicans take over everything while Obama's duck gets lame, won't this be a great set up for Democrats to take over everything in two years?