Everyone should be rich. That's all. There is no need for this crazy income problem.
It is very easy to make all human beings rich and there is no reason to scare the wealthy into a corner, thinking everyone is coming for their heads to put be put on pikes. Plus, why should they be punished for being wealthy? It wasn't exactly their fault.
Here are my ten easy steps for deep wealth for all:
1. Create an atmosphere of acceptance. If we are all going to be wealthy, it is important to accept everyone, today, for exactly who they are and for what they have. This will put the wealthiest on the side of everyone else and so they become less afraid. We don't want our wealthiest people to be afraid.
2. Understand the math support. There is always some sort of pyramid that keeps a few people at top. Though, these days, the top of the pyramid does not need much support to be at the top--they are floating more than being supported--there is still the truth that SOMETHING has to be stable underneath that little plutopoint in order for it to exist at all. I would call that stability right now: law and order and easy tax laws.
3. Immediately let go of all law and order and go ahead and stop paying any taxes at all. Everyone. Stop. The wealthy hate taxes. We more Socialist types don't love forking it over, either. Just stop paying taxes.
4. After the collapse, a new world order will arise. This one, of course, will look just like the last one because nothing ever really changes.
5. Then, sterilize everyone.
6. As the population ages, there will be no possibility for anything new to happen.
7. The cycle will be broken.
8. At the last minute, let ten people have about ten babies. Do this in Southern California.
9. These ten will be equally wealthy because they will pretty much own everything on earth.
10. If this plan doesn't take, then just ask a rich person to fund your start up, make it successful, sell it, and stop complaining. Business ideas: Sex sells. So do services for pets. Aim low and stand back.