Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pear Blossoms

 


For my friends who do not live in California I give you this picture. We are about a month late this year. It was so cold in January that the jasmin and the pear tree held off.

So we're having January in February. It's so fresh. The back page of the local section of the Los Angeles Times shows the air quality level: green dots all the way inland to San Bernadino!

It's perfect early spring with all the joy that goes with it: clean air, flowers budding, cloudy skies, cool happiness.

Have a lovely day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rebecca Waring said...

Thank you for that! I'm sitting here with a case of strep throat that won't respond to penicillin and it's been in the 20's for weeks and today is an ice storm.

Dan said...

Even though I'm in California, I'm stuck in an office complex next to a rock pile that my wife describes as looking "like a place you would find a dumped body." So it's much appreciated by me too.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Very different in NYC right now.