Monday, July 28, 2008

Stop Complaining. This Might Help.

I do complain (silently to myself) when I run out of soap. I have to leave my small bathroom and go to the big bathroom to get a new one. Why would I grumble about that? Why not be grateful there’s more soap in the house, soap that I don’t even by. It just shows up. And all I have to do is walk about thirty feet to get it?

Ridiculous.

So, every minute, it’s time to pay attention and be amazed.

Speaking of, if you are in New York, you must go see [title of show], which is amazing and stage managed by my friend, Martha Donaldson. Broadway at its most hip and intimate.

If you can’t get there, then just have a good time with the next clip. It’s out of control. It’s like something you’d see at the Nuremberg Parade Grounds. Mickey’s all over the place while Judy steps light and easy. And there are choreographed gun shots.

I Got Rhythm from Girl Crazy with Judy Garland, Mickey Rooney, staged by Busby Berkeley, played by Tommy Dorsey:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now THAT'S a musical!