Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Taking Stock

Okay---Now hear this. My stock is back to its original investment. First of all, I don’t even want to say I have stock. But I do. Because I was born in this country, I do this thing that other Americans do---I have an IRA and I buy stocks. Blech. But what else can you do? Boats? Real Estate? Ponies?

So---I have stock. And it has returned. And---jobs will return, too.

Then, we’ll take a trip to Paris. Sometimes, when you need a shift, it is good to take a trip to Paris. You can have a cigarette, drink some chocolat or plain ol’ tea. You can go to the Pompidou. You can take a long walk through the Sixth and remember when it was mostly booksellers. You can remember books. You can have an omelet.

Money frees you up so you can get in touch with your pleasure again. Balancing it, always.

The stocks are back.

2 comments:

Rebecca Waring said...

SELL!!!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'm glad yours are back... I'm still far back...