Monday, February 28, 2011

I Hate My Neck, Too

To not want to be somewhere, really, and to have a neck that gets eaten up by suits, I felt for James Franco. I felt like we both should just stop all this nonsense and go take some yoga together.

We had a friend who was nominated tonight for an Oscar. It was really fun to have that and to see him interviewed on the red carpet, all of it. We cried.

But the Oscies felt forced tonight. And Ms. Hathaway leaves me wondering about a lot of things. I think I am getting older and crankier with each awards show. Or is it that I just don’t like clown makeup?

I wish everyone would just stop wearing clothes, makeup, everything. I can understand a little loin cloth or something if you are shy, but all this hiding behind things is not for me.

It’s just simpler or more understandable when the clothes are off.

But you can’t have awards shows in the buff, I guess.

You can have them without humor, it seems.

No comments: