This is my prediction for the 2016 ticket for the Democratic Party Nomination for our executive branch:
A pair of Women: Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton. Together. One ticket.
And I think it is Ms. Warren who is going to reach for the top. Hillary as Biden.
It is time for women to take over. Men, we had our chance and we blew it.
This is my request to the future women who will lead this country:
1. Make capital punishment illegal. It's simply absurd. It does nothing for anyone.
2. Make war illegal, too. Simply enough...you can't declare war on anyone. If someone does declare war, then the entire world has to put a stop to it. Not just us. EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY must agree that war is illegal and must stop all war. This will free up some of our resources, too, so we can get down to the business of educating our populace.
3. Push for birth control. Everywhere on earth. The population has doubled since I was born and it makes me and everyone I know crazy. 14% of all people who have ever lived on earth are alive right now. Freak out with me.
4. Make gender parity on earth a reality by 2030. It can happen. I can't listen to these women screaming about it any longer. They are right. We just have to do it. Now.
5. Make ambition a word that has a new meaning. Ambition that serves the greater good. That greater good is the planet. Once and for all.
6. Solve our energy problems, today. No matter the cost. Force the energy industry to change their tune. Yes, I'm being naive. But this Pollyanna needs you to do this immediately.
7. Here I go being sexist: Use your innate ability to build consent, nonstop. Never flag. Wear everyone down.
8. Lastly: and this is a rough request-- separate church and state worldwide. Figure out a way to make that appetizing. Come on, ladies.
You lead, we'll follow.
Bonus Round: Make half of all cheerleader squads men.