Friday, October 07, 2005

Book Update: OPEN TRENCH

Finally

My book is minutes away from completion. I have one essay left to edit and it's off to my State-of-California-Recognized Domestic Partner, Adam, for perusal and commentary.

I started this thing while staying for two nights at The New Camaldoli Hermitage up near Big Sur in Lucia in April of 2002. Since then, I've worked on it between other projects, eventually realizing that if I was ever going to finish it, I better make it top priority. That was about a year ago. And here I am.

I loved working on it, but frankly, I can't wait to send it off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Todd HellsKitchen said...

But frankly, I can't wait to read it!

Rebecca Waring said...

Me neither!