Tuesday, October 25, 2005

WILMA!

My poor parents.

This hurricane went right over their house--Yanked off roof tiles and ruined a screen and broke a window.

But the good news is, the hurricane shutters were up...and safely inside, they weren't even terrified.

I have nothing against trailers, but I'm glad they don't live in one.

Last year they had much worse damage from one of those windy hell beasts and they had to replace the entire enclosure of the Florida room.

So, they fared pretty well this time around.

But what about these hellicanes?

Oh genius energy czar, come forth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca Waring said...

I was going to ask you how they were doing. But I was thinking New Jersey. I heard that the 'Ramapo Basin' had flooded and recalled from your blog that you had family there. Well I hope everything is okay in both states!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Amazing that they had power!