Thursday, April 12, 2007

BananaObamaRama

Two very important things.

Bananas. Basically, guys, we have to stop eating all this food that gets shipped all over the frigging planet. Economies need diversification anyway! So, geneticists, this is where you come in. Make a frigging banana that’ll grow in California. Just do it.
And then, once those are perfected, make a frigging banana that’ll grow in Maine. You can do it. How hard can it be? People just need a nice tasting fruit that peels, loaded with potassium. Come on! You made that ridiculous round seedless watermelon. And apparently, corn is nothing like the original species. Get to it! Food’s gotta go local.
World’s gotta change.

I think Obama is going to be Hilary’s Vice. They’re being quite cordial with each other. I think they know it’s coming down. And if they are a team, I cannot imagine them losing. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Yeah... I've been thinking Hillary-Obama since before they each even announced...

And I'm thinking McCain-Guiliani... Although I don't give a sh!t about the Republicans.

Rebecca Waring said...

I'm with Todd. The one thing that could be sort of good for the Dems is that McCain and Guiliani are both pro-Iraq War. Which could give us an edge. God, I hope so! I love Obama. He is like a breath of fresh air and so brilliant and eloquent.