Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's Time You've Been Tubed

I was sitting up late last night and I thought, “I think it’s time I YouTubed my home town." (I used YouTubed in the same way one uses Googled). I had a sneaking suspicion the results would yield sports, sports and more sports. I was correct. But little did I know the clips would have background music. I give you a 2007 Suffern High School Wrestling match set to Thriller, why they chose that song I do not know.



Then I thought, “Don, have you ever YouTubed yourself?” So, I YouTubed. And here it is…the trailer to the award winning early 1990’s indie feature, “The Appointment.” The guy without the shirt on with the big gun is Sylvester Stallone's brother-in-law. The woman with him is Sly's sister. We shot in their house in Brentwood. Our last day of shooting. The guy who looks like me, about fifteen years ago, is me. The clothes I am wearing truly are mine. The 1992 White Geo Prizm Trunk that I hit with my angry fists is my car. I still drive it.

1 comment:

40licious said...

Dang, I was hoping the Thriller one would be more like this, Filipino prison style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o