Monday, April 19, 2010

April List

1. I like to find people on Facebook who share my name. It’s a completely shallow connection, but it is fun.

2. Most people with my name are accountants, bankers, insurance men with MBA’s. I see a bit of music in there, too.

3. This spring has been beautiful. The tree flower season is very long.

4. Having a reading this week of my play, A GOOD SMOKE, one mo’ time for the fellas with the producing cred. Development. They call it that. I’m open.

5. Obama is still crafty.

6. The United States is simply changing. Well, I think it is. I remember when Reagan was first elected. I felt like I was hit in the face with a skillet.

7. There are lots of skillets. So get ready.

8. If France is so great, why don’t I live there?

9. Why on earth must I buy a new cell phone every two years?

10. To be alive is pretty simple. You just have to pay attention. And when people try to convince you to not pay attention, pay attention to that.

1 comment:

Rebecca Waring said...

Okay I looked. Almost everyone on facebook with my name is British.