Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Two Gay Minds

I had to spend a little time reading about Russian history to understand all this gay hatred. With Al Gore's Interweb in hand and the Wikipedia it provided, I have come to understand that I have no understanding why these people hate gay people so much.

Of course, there was the huge Mongol invasion in the 13th century, something that makes Russians hate outsiders, in general. They never got over it. They never got over being Tsarist. In fact, they seem to collect their endless traumas into a stew of discontent and misery that adds up to a culture of, well, I-simply-don't-know-and-clearly-I'm-just-typing-shit.

With all that being said, we must accept that there is a gay-hating-baiting hysteria going on in Russia right now and for the sake of safety, if I were a gay Olympiad or even an occasional bottom, I would highly recommend staying far away from that hateful empire.

On the other hand, it would be a brave thing to sally forth, same sex genitalia in hand, to the winter sports. Though, I do believe there is going to be a whole frigging load of hell going on. It's not like Russia is the only homophobic nation displaying gay hatred on the planet. Been to Uganda lately?  Me neither. The gorillas aren't worth it.

My support to all the gay athletes who are quaking right now. "Gay is the new Hebe," or something like that.

When I was a child, I was non-aggressive. Entirely. (Things changed as I got older.)  But as a kid, with no aggression, I used to watch all the aggression around me in fear and in complete disbelief.

This disbelief still lives in me. Why would you want to torture people for being different than you? I believe that many people enjoy the chemicals in their brain when they fully hate. It's a form of rapture for them. This gay hating, on balance, is a form of pleasure for the perpetrators. And who are we to stop people from their pleasure?

It makes you have to stop to think about what you are doing for your own pleasure that is killing other people. Wearing a diamond? Using an iPhone or anything made in an Asian factory? Listening to Limbaugh, thus keeping him employed?

People love to dominate, cause pain, and kill.  I saw it clearly as a child. I read it clearly as an adult. And the only fix I can come up with for this problem? All those kind of people should be killed.

There's no answer.

Or maybe there is. Isolate them. Final answer.


No comments: