Thursday, April 20, 2006

Why Life is So Good

First of all, I was ready to wheel my new HP Laser Printer 1020 back to Staples because I couldn't get it to work. But I called customer support (A.K.A. India) and after walking me through about 62 steps, the thing actually works! And it's so cute and small and zippy.

Secondly, I saw tonight a very good thing. Though the E Train to Queens starts running local after midnight, the F train is always express. I was on the Lower East Side with fun-ass Linda from LA, and we drank like fish in the happening coin of Manhattan at the Rivington Hotel, after which I jumped on the F and was back home within minutes. Wild. What about that Lower East Side? I mean, really?


It all gets better and better.

3 comments:

Mr. H.K. said...

I love the LES. It's the last bastion of nightlife on the isle of Manh...

But, gentrification is encroaching here, too...

Horrifying.

RebeccaW said...

I love how happy you sound in your NYC.

HelenBach said...

When you get down to it, New York is one big playground and each area has its own sandbox. It's pretty awesome.