Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 70th Birthday to my Mother

We came to Florida this weekend to celebrate my mother's 70th Birthday. It was completely enjoyable. Janet Rita Porcello Cummings. Born in 1940. Now, 70 years old. Can you imagine? This picture is from before I was born.

Spent the weekend scanning every old picture I could get my hands on, watched the ancient home movies (partially water damaged. Friends---transfer your stuff to DVD today)...and just had a generally enjoyable time in very pleasant weather.

I was talking to Adam and I said, "Life is incredible, but time passing is very sad to me."

He does not have that experience.

Probably because I'm Irish--

Happy Birthday Mom.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's that in the mirror?

M/J

Don Cummings said...

That is my mother's mother, also known as Nanny.