Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Specifically Why I Love Anderson Cooper

Click the CNN link below.

Anderson Cooper is on it.

You know, I think I had sex with Andrew Shirvell the last time I was in Michigan…
Or was that an alien badger on Risperdal?

Who ARE these avowed Christians? I have to say, and I am not being facetious, I almost feel bad for these crazy people. It’s like something happened to them. They are traumatized. And there needs to be something WRONG in the world for them to send their trauma energy. See how separate he is from himself? He’s like a creature with the same DNA as a person, but rearranged. He’s on his way to becoming some other species.

Why doesn’t he use the part of his brain that needs something to be wrong to focus on something that really is wrong? Like rape. That’s wrong. Or murder. Wrong again. Or poverty, lack of affordable healthcare, or zebra on donkey abuse?

Anderson, of course, is gay (and my soon-to-be manfriend, as we all know). He held up the offense very well. He was on the attack in a beautiful way. Of course Anderson has an agenda. To impress me into taking his calls.

I think even Sarah Palin would watch that clip and agree with Anderson. If she could speak English, she would probably tell us so!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the oppurtunity to see an interview with Mr.Shirvell's long-time therapist who spoke out in his defense. He stated that Mr.Shirvell has made quite a bit of progress since his days of lurking outside gay bars armed with a blow gun, rohypnol tipped darts and handcuffs.

Monique G. said...

OMG... I adore Anderson Cooper. His boyish grin, that white mane, his dedication to the truth, and as you said, he knows when to get tough!