Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Less Tea, More Time

I have changed my vampire ways and I am writing during the day instead of at night. It really is the better way to go. I used to feel rushed all day long to get other things done so I could finally get to the writing, about midnight, with a big cup of Calli Tea next to me. This is not a caffeinated beverage, but it does have some sort of herbal thing going on that speeds you up.

It is interesting to change your time zone. I like it. I see why people are tired at the end of the day. If you do the bulk of your work when it’s light out, by the time it is dark you really want to go to bed.

I never knew that you could get that tired unless you stayed up until 5 AM.

I hope this sticks and works. If not, well, I could try the super early morning thing that some people do…Joking.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I can't believe you are actually getting this done... Amazing self discipline... Impressive...