Monday, August 01, 2011

Oh Bummer

Vote for extremists, you get extremist behavior.

I don’t understand this Tea Party. And I am upset because I drink a lot of tea and resent the moniker.

Obama? Oh Bummer. I say---you should have called their bluff. Default would have been interesting. But you played wise-daddy. I guess when feral children are pissing all over the furniture, you just have to bring out the paper towels, clean up the mess. Eventually, they’ll leave home. A relief.

My whole response to this thing? I bought a goldfish for 39 cents, setting up the scene for good luck to arrive.

I know what the Righties want in order to save the economy. A big war. But wait---new paradigm! Wars are bankrupting. Learn something, please. Please. Or just, start your own country. Gladly give you the states we don’t want. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoulda, woulda, coulda: The Baltimore Sun had an editorial saying that if Boehner Really wanted to propose a bill that the Senate would pass, he should have made his compromises with the House Democrats rather than listen to the squalling, juvenile Tea Partiers. He'd have come out a hero, and put those newcomers in their place.

Mother/Judith