Friday, August 19, 2011

Things that Start with B

I am a Boy.

We watched Blue Valentine tonight. It was fantastic. You must.
(Why are so few movies this simple and this great?)
Click it, rent it, Buy it.
Blue Valentine

We are going to Baltimore today.

I have two cartons of Blueberries in the fridge. Why did I overBuy?

I had lunch with my ex-girlfriend of the 80’s, Barbara, at Le Pain Q. Comforting.

My ego thinks it can Beat your ego. It is so often wrong and scampers back home to steam its nostrils and to read magazines.

I just figured out how to turn my phone into a WiFi device. It was Big fun. I am paying for it. I like it legal and Businesslike.

I want to thank Boris Karloff for his early unionizing efforts.

Why Republicans only get further to the Right and do not moderate? Beats me.

As you get older, a Boy’s Balls go on a desperate downward voyage toward the iron core of earth.

When I was young, I had a Bunny named Edgar. He died on the Fourth of July, of thirst.

I would hate to be hit in the head by a Baseball Bat.

Bigger is only Better, occasionally. Tumors, Termites, Losses? I say Bring it down.

3 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Smartphone as Wifi device?? You'll have to fill me in on that... How fast does your pc burn up usage?? And does your company charge for overage? Do they throttle your speed at some point? Or do they just let you have it truly unlimited? ... We'll talk...

Have fun in Bawlamer...

Don Cummings said...

YES! You pay an extra 20 bucks a month for it...but it's worth it. Going to use it when I go to LA next Friday... I don't know how fast...but you get 4 gigs...which is plenty. There is an overage charge. But I won't use it. So, the deal is---it's best for traveling with a laptop. And it's super easy to use. And you can throttle it off and on (the plan) right on the phone. We will talk. It's nerdy pleasure

Todd HellsKitchen said...

OK Dokey... Lemme know how it works... I'd been warned that a laptop eats it up much faster than a Smartphone though... Though... So keep a close eye...