Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Christie, Sung to the Tune of Misty




Sing along with Johnny Here:


Look at Me
I’m as gentle as a sick pig in a tree
And I feel like I’m screaming really loud
Don’t you understand
It’s me, Christie, the king of the land

Walk my way
‘Cause no car can cross that bridge, I’ve had my say
Don’t compete with me, Fort Lee
Is it traffic, you fear
It’s me, Christie, just getting in gear

I’ll just say that I’m innocent, now
Sure, I shoved orange cones in your lanes
And look how rotten your traffic has grown
We smile when we cause you these pains

On my own
I won’t wander through this wonderland alone
Never knowing my right foot from my left
Can’t see below my heft
It’s me, Christie, and now you’re bereft?

On my own
Lost the chance for the big White House to call my home
Never knowing my right foot from my left
Just my mouth, and my ass
It’s me Christie, I'm toast, and I waste gas.

Look at me…

No comments: