Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November 29, 1974

We went ice skating with Earl tonight. We ate at McDonald's and we saw the Kennedy Center and Watergate. We went into this cathedral and I got lost in the crypt. Shit! I pissed in my pants.

I guess I was visiting my cousins in Washington, D.C.-- We often went there for Thanksgiving. I remember seeing the Watergate Hotel. And how odd it was that it was simply a hotel. The term Watergate seemed much larger than some building.

The Cathedral must have beenThe National Cathedral. It had the moon rock in one of the stained glass windows.

I am sure I did not piss in my pants. Just an overwrought expression.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'm glad you didn't piss in your pants.... But you might have taken a leak in a crevice behind a coffin? Eh??