Sunday, August 29, 2010

ALL ABOUT EVIL

This is mostly for my LA friends for the near future.

Go see ALL ABOUT EVIL on October 8 at Landmark’s Nuart Theatre. I just saw it this weekend in Baltimore, introduced by and including my funny Mink Stole.

Party!

It’s intelligent horror camp. Hilarious. Starring Natasha Lyonne (Welcome back from the drugs, girl! You did a great job.) And Cassandra Peterson (Elvira), Thomas Dekker and of course, Mink Stole.

Peaches Christ is a midnight horror queen drag performance staple in San Francisco and has made a bunch of shorts. This is her (his—Joshua Grannell) first full length feature that (s)he has directed. It’s pretty amazing. This crazed killer, well----I don’t want to spoil it because it’s all so surprising and funny. Even the set up. So you’re just going to have to go see it.

There are other dates: September 4 in Atlanta, September 17 in Phoenix, October 8 in LA as above, October 21-24 in San Francisco. And November 13 in Minneapolis. Yay!

You’ll laugh a lot if you go see it. Great spirit. And very funny. I wish I could tell you more. But, well---Boo!

3 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

New York? Or Netflix? I want my Mink!

Don Cummings said...

It already played in New York. Keep your eyes peeled for a larger release, and of course, NEtflix.

Rebecca Waring said...

It was fun. Here's a good review:

http://citypaper.com/film/a-midsummer-s-night-scream-1.971570