Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sixth Grade Graduation

June 19, 1974


I'm telling about my whole graduation day: I woke up and felt crummy. I took some allergie medicine. I went to school and we did our class song and poem. I got a diploma and a ribbin that says: Wash. Ave. School, class of 1974. Nanny saw the show with mom and dad. I got $5.00 from Nanny and a beautiful ring from mom and dad. Its my birthstone.

I was really feeling rotten and I did my papers. We went out to eat and I was butting in on when daddy was telling the order and he said he's graduating and he thinks he knows everything. I got humiliated, Nanny added into it and I was crying. Mommy then talked to me. I was so depressed and nervous. Oh it was a fairly good day.


I have one comment:

We were eating at Lindy's, my favorite Italian restaurant in town. It faced the train tracks. I'm sure I ordered the Ravioli.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little allergic Don. Love that ring, though.