Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bush

He just won’t learn anything?

I have met many stubborn people in my life. But I have never seen anything like this Bush idiot.

How can we, as a country, let this man continue, unimpeached?

Very soon, close to seventy percent of Americans will agree that we should get the hell out of Iraq.

Soon after that, most everyone will agree, with the exception of the most dogged war-loving freaks, that this war was nothing more than an oil grabbing, corporate gifting, daddy impressing, misbegotten festival of useless murder.

The reason this conflict has been so often compared to Vietnam is no surprise.

The Neo-cons are just blood thirsty, greedy pigs who love a good massacre followed by a greasy oil-rig party.

No one in the history of politics has ever been more out of touch with reality except for maybe Caligula.

It is time this dog is put down.

What is so sad is Iraq will eventually respond to this whole mess by becoming an oppressive theocracy. What else can happen under such conditions? You get pushed around like that, people get scared and they join the Allah gang of blissful ignorance.

And what about that poor, misguided Condi...

I know what I’m writing here is nothing unique. Not entertaining. Nor is it insightful. But my mind is clamped into this in such a way that I can't even think of anything else.

3 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I know. I know.

It irks the hell out of me, too. He's a broken record. And he's still twisting the Iraq thing into the 9/11 thing. And some people are dumb enough to beleive it. Or at least they can't admit it, because they can't admit they were wriong to re-elect him.

Undermining it all, in my opinion, is a perpetuating prejudice against Muslims in general. He doesn't ever say it.... But he implies it by his 'them vs. us' rhetoric..

Between his horrific stand on the war, the vastly disappointing Supreme Court decisions, the blind increas of the deficit, and the continuously tragic record on the environment... I could easily let myself get very dark about all this....

But: I won't... It's that simple. I won't...

But I WILL have a Skim milk cheese stick, an iced green tea, and take my doggie for a walk in the Park.

Yep, that's what I'll do!

Anonymous said...

Condi??!!!

OMG!! I almost forgot about her. Boy, she's been off the radar since her European Tour. Reminds me of the song, "Rainbow High" from Evita.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading the blog over here 8 cancer car domestic magnet purple survivor violence