Thursday, February 02, 2006

Basically

The Palestinians are anti-Zionists.

It's that simple.

The dilemma will never be resolved.


Maybe it's time to give Arizona to the Jews? We can put in some imitation landmarks. A grave of Sarah here. A wailing wall there. A mount or two. Call it an imperfect, yet workable solution. Change Phoenix to Echnavivitch.

Be done with it already. I love the Jews. I could love them with much less worry if they were all safely living within a day's drive from Tucson.

2 comments:

Rebecca Waring said...

I agree. I might have chosen Texas but either way - they deserve a homeland and it's never going to be safe in Jerusalem. But I don't see that much difference between the 2 sides - they are both convinced that they are fighting for God. And God has nothing to do with it. It's the same old story.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Peace.

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog