Monday, March 16, 2009

Obama is Up to Something

I believe the president is warning against optimism for a quick recovery for the economy because he knows it will take a few years to switch to our green economy with greater affordable health care.

Sure, we could have another bubble, I guess, in something…and pretend the economy/culture is thriving, but bubbles run out. And when they do, that just means we’ve exhausted the bubble possibilities. Time to change things.

When the economy starts taking off in three years, just in time for the next election, President Obama will be well situated for reelection.

He is up to something.

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I heart Obama.

John B said...

I have to believe that this is exactly what's being planned.

I'm going back to repeating my mantra: yes, we can, yes, we can, yes, we can...

Lather, rinse, repeat.