Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Lighter Fare: My Grata 'tude

Okay, it's been a bit rough lately.

Let's find some things to be really happy about:

1) There is an LA metro.
2) My dog is still young.
3) My friends tolerate me.
4) I haven't been to a funeral in years.
5) I don't have to work.
6) I'm not so fat.
7) Relatives requiring it are properly medicated.
8) Food is still cheap.
9) I've been fatter.
10)Higher gas prices=less emissions.
11) My husband isn't so fat.
12) Old friends put up with my vanity.
13) Bad teeth but good dentist.
14) I own great walking shoes.
15) My piano always sounds good.
16) I don't live in Mali.
17) Tomorrow I'm going to Santa Fe.
18) George Bush cannot run for president ever again.
19) The only people who have ever called me fat were my mother and my husband.
20) Jews.
21) Butter never has an off season.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Nothing like an old fashioned Gratitude List to chase the blues away! Eh? Hehehe

Re: 6- No, you're not!

Re: 9- Really?

Re: 18- Thank you, JeeeezUS!

Re: 17- Have a safe one. Give my best to R&D!