Thursday, October 13, 2011

Republicans, Truly

I want to write about the Republican presidential candidates, but there is so much lunacy going on, it is hard to know where to begin.

So I will scrap it and appeal to the few Republicans who read my blog and have not yet dumped me as a friend.

If you are a Republican and you have some sense and you understand that business is important but that people are, too, would you please try to win the nomination?
And if you do, will you entice the health insurance industry to work much more closely with the government, like they do in France, the best run medical system in the world? Please? Believe in Empiricism?

Just wanting to be rich, sharing nothing with anyone else, and making sure every unborn baby is born and gay people retain their shame is not enough reason to have a political party. There must be more to it. If you have more, please run for president. Who knows, you might end up my crossover candidate!

No comments: