Wednesday, August 17, 2005

You Just Can't Make this Shit Up: August 17, 1980

Today was cool. I worked from 10AM to 12PM. It was really something. I was so beat. Greg and George and B and Kevin and Helga visited me. After work, me, B, Kevin, and Helga went to B’s house and played quarters and pigged out. Me and B had outrageous sex. It was our 1 year and 2 day anniversary for losing our virginity. Mom and Dad also visited at work. Today was really cool. Goodnight.


Okay, I worked from 10AM until midnight, just to clear up the AM, PM thing. I was working at The Handy Stop...a convenience store. And of course, there was a lot of thieving going on.

Greg is my brother. And George was our best friend who lived down the street. He was really my brother’s best friend, but I always thought he was my best friend, too. They were a year younger than me.

B and Kevin were a year older than me. B was Barbara, my girlfriend. I never called her B. Her family called her that. I just used it as shorthand in the diaries. Kevin had very red hair and freckles and was really tall and big. Football player. He was one of those guys who could be captain of the football team, AND play the lead in Dracula (to my fly eating Renfield). Kevin was studying communications at Ithaca College. Helga was even a year older than Kevin and two years older than me. She was very tall and smart and beautiful and became an engineer, graduating from SUNY Buffalo.

This was the first summer after I graduated high school. Barbara had gone to college but actually quit to come back home because she missed her family and she missed me. So there I was during my senior year of high school and my girlfriend, who was a year older and was so in love with me for odd reasons of her own, really cramped what should have been my wild days. Of course, I continued to date her all the way through my senior year of college, on and off, so I could pretend I was straight. Poor thing, she was so used and I think I pretty much destroyed her life. She eventually made it to the local college and ultimately graduated from The University of Connecticut and became an English teacher. After I completely succumbed to my gayness, she picked up the pieces of her life, married a cop who beat her, divorced him and then married a very sweet guy with an odd speech impediment.

I am sure everyone who came to work to visit me came there so they could steal shit. Especially my mother.

As far as playing quarters and pigging out goes. Yeah, we did that.

As far as outrageous sex goes. Sure, why not.

As far as it being our one year and two day anniversary of losing our virginity, yeah, that too. Sweet, really, in a twisted way.

I can only say this: For me, it was probably closer to my six year anniversary of losing my virginity. But that anniversary was the loss of my virginity that dared not speak its name.

2 comments:

Dan said...

When will we see entry of the day after really losing your viriginity?

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'm with Dan!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog