Friday, June 08, 2007

T G I F

Okay. I’ve been cranking it. I wrote a new thirty page play about the hypocrisy of art funding with disgusting sexual overtones. I produced and wrote and sang in a cabaret fundraiser thing a few weeks ago about the history of Silverlake and it’s happening again this coming Monday night. Another one of my full length plays, A Good Smoke, had a public reading a few days ago that came off very well. I finished, finally, writing my original television pilot, Money, for my new agency, after months of notes from them. I also finished writing my screenplay about gay zombies, Oh, The Horror!, with my friend. Sent that to the agency, too. It’s been an extremely productive time.

And now I understand why people beg for Friday. I just want to lie down and sleep for three days. Truly.

We're heading out to Palm Springs tomorrow night. But you know what I really can’t wait for more than anything else? The Sopranos finale.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Congratulations on the latest batch of hard work!

Really!