Friday, February 01, 2008

Two Great Tastes that Taste Great Together

It’s peanut butter and chocolate, together at last.

Will Obama and Hillary run together?

Why not??? I’ve always thought so.

I am so happy for ANYONE.

You know, I am so thrilled that Bozo the fucking moron is finally going to leave the White House, I’d even be happy to have McCain. Anyone. One of the termites that’s chewing down my garage would be fine.

These are exciting times. The debate was right up the street. California is excited to have an actual human being sit in the oval office. This is so great. The pall is lifting.

2 comments:

Rebecca Waring said...

Everyone is hoping they'll run together.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Please, don't even joke about McCain being ok...

He supports tax breaks for the rich and supports the ongoing war in Iraq.

He seems so "honest" and true to his principles.... But then so was Dubbyah.... And that has caused too many disasters with his unwavering stubborn sticktoitness...

Give me Hil or Obama....Yes! And both together would play especially well with the two coasts....

But, then there's that hunk in the middle that I sometimes wish would secede...