Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A/C + D/C

I usually keep my cool around celebrities because I kind of have to because I kind of deal with them in the entertainment business. Plus, no one likes a braying Santa.

And I kept it down tonight. But there I was in one of those places that people go to that does not have a sign on the door because it's one of those places that does not want people to know it's there so that a certain type of clientel will come that does not include Texans in town who have arrived in search of Wicked.

And who was there? My damn boyfriend, Anderson Cooper. He looks even more like my this-must-be-my-true boyfriend in real life. Every other man and woman in that sort-of-private-theatre-shack felt the same way.

Lineage, looks, ability and cash. And the boyish grin. My man.

As I typed this I just choked down a huge bowl of macaroni and cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, my list of
ex-in-laws is full.

Mother/Judith

Todd HellsKitchen said...

He's definitely a cutey patootie... If you like that type...