Tuesday, April 05, 2011

The Letter V

Friends, I play Facebook Scrabble. There, I said it. Challenge me, do whatever you need to do. Love to play with you. But first, hear me out.

Why is the letter V only worth four points? I mean, it’s barely usable. You always get it when you don’t have access to many E’s. Sometimes you have two sitting there and you just want to stab out your eyeballs with them.

I Vote for making the V worth five points. Letter writing campaign? Anyone with me on this?

The Letter V: How dare it B?

2 comments:

Kristi Pickrell said...

I play too, but need to fix my game.........stopped working for some reason! Bring on your words!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

So far, I've maintained a solid record of *never* playing a game online... ever... Well, at least not in the conventional sense... It's all a game, isn't it? V is a nice letter. That's all I know... LOL