Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thoughts, Full On

Never trust a beagle with a fake paw.

When falling in love, understand it is only temporary and something else will take its place.

Shopping is fun if you do it infrequently.

Rodents are who they are.

Orange is the color of possibility and discomfort.

Small boats are cute but large boats are safer, depending.

Los Angeles is the Perth of North America. That’s fine.

Upon seeing a dog erection for the first time, one always thinks of bleeding.

Old friends are wonderful until they calcify. Stay with the ones who keep loose.

Do not read Cheever and expect to be happy.

Flat Screen televisions are destroying movie theaters. Fine with me.

People used to know how to behave in public. Now they all have diabetes.

Being born in Bronxville, NY is strange since I have never been there since, only passed through.

Jungles are fascinating. I would like to actually see one.

I have not had one day in my life when I was completely healthy. I guess I’ll live.

Sometimes a woman over 40 will suddenly become a lesbian. Let her be.

Hunchbacks are people, too.

Cut flowers are worth the money.

No comments: