Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stasis in Numbers

Though I might have my arithmetic construct wrong when it comes to laying down my fraction of: dwindling old timey resources/population growth

I do believe this is what has put us in stasis.

The tiny members of the population that has easy access to hording will continue to horde. They were fear driven to begin with. They will pretend they must continue to have a whole lot of stuff in order for your dreams to come true. Do not believe them. They are cunning and nothing can plug up the holes in their hearts.

The rest of humanity, well----it just grows and grows. As it grows, there is not a clear way to support it.

I believe this is what can explain our current economic crisis. Not just government this or that, or monetary policies or any other human made what-not. I believe it is biology. I believe our fiscal numbers are reflecting our current biological state.

This may be because I am a bit of a biologist, the carpenter seeing the entire world as a bunch of nails.

So throw a mollusk at me and say, “Oh, please.” But then, think about it. Math works.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: