Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Borderline Politics

Instead of continuing a war in Afghanistan, why not just knit afghans?

If money is the root of all evil, then we all must be completely evil.

If guns are all turned into plowshares, what would we do with the leftover bullets?

Cows didn't ask for this kind of treatment.

Hillary in 2016. She can do it.

89% of Republicans are white. The other 11% are simply self loathing.

I am foremost friends with people I like. Perhaps I need a more winning strategy--

Africa, my Africa. Whatever will happen to you? Or has it already happened?

If a group forbids its children to marry outside of that group, are they not approaching Eugenics?

The war on soft drinks is amusing. The obese teenagers are but a horror.

Obama is imperfect. Romney is empty.

I'd lay down my life on the tracks for high speed trains.

No comments: