Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Caring

If you go full Buddhist, where do you end up in the caring department?

Seems like the Western rules are what they are and they are set up to make you really care. Whether the rules are about greed or vanity or better things--like honor and achievement. Or other things, like pie or dogs.

Funny that pie, in the general, is a singular noun.

Frankly, and I am trying to be more like Frank every day, I wonder why people search like they do.

I have not had a run-in with any problematic Buddhists or anything. I simply think that when you slowly chop away at all the religious dogma, when you get to the Buddhists, there is a gentle desire to put down the ax.

I think, though, they may as well feel the sharp blow, too.

#GatherUpGoodnessWithoutTheOldStories

No comments: