Sunday, January 04, 2015

It's All About Love...Babies

Why did I like The Imitation Game so much?

In addition to my complete satisfaction with the intelligent screenplay, the clear direction, the insistent ticking clock and Mr. Cumberbatch's fine, exciting acting, I was pulled upward into the bright sphere of understanding where the coldness of math and the warmth of human connection collide to form the future. This was super pleasant and gave my sloggy holiday mind a greater turn toward sharpness.

See this movie. It's pretty much about the invention of the computer. And it was done from an emotional need to connect.

So, it is not so surprising that social media ultimately won the day.

Join me in supporting and liking this film. You'll enjoy it. And furthermore...______________________ (fill in the blank).

http://blackbearpictures.com/films-in-theaters/the-imitation-game/




No comments: