Monday, May 24, 2010

Drama Desk

I still don’t understand what the Drama Desk Awards are…but I went. Sort of NY star studded. Etc. I approached an actress and I said to her, which is true, “I am a friend of KS who gave you my new play that I wrote for you.”

And she said, “I was in a play. I didn’t read it. I’m such an asshole.”

Then, she turned away from me and introduced herself to a total stranger.

Then, she ran into KS and said she met me and he worked her over.

Face time is everything. But it does give you rickets.

3 comments:

Don Cummings said...

My experience on my blog has shown me it is best to not use real names. It bites me hard when I do!

John B said...

:D - not how I like to operate, but for the venue, I don't even think this is considered to be bad behavior.

Awards are...dreadful. Except the ones you actually earn.

Hi, Vanessa!

Don Cummings said...

I hear it, John. But more importantly, who is that person in the habit?