Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MidMay Thoughts

1)People try to do what they can. They often end up watching television.

2)Marriage works if you work it. If you don’t, it becomes a nuisance. So just work it.

3)Small feet can do it. You just have to move them faster.

4)I would like to see what a libertarian world looks like. I would stand back and let it happen. But I can already see it. I would have to become a nurse.

5)Arizona, come to Queens. This is the future. It’s quite brown. It’s interesting. It is certainly alive. People are busy. Kind of cool. Why not enjoy it?

6)I believe this is a miracle. So what? The beauty is, it cannot be explained. Another dish of cous cous please.

7)The body has to move.

8)I have a Facebook friend who is in Junior High. It’s creepy and informative.

9)The weather in New York City truly sucks. On the other hand, it will be so interesting when this city is gone and it converts back to mosquitoes and beavers.

10)I don’t want to be fat. But I like to eat. Tricky losing weight. I don’t know how you can.

No comments: