Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Fatigue---Two Coasts

I stopped cutting my hair. It’s not like one of those guys who stops cutting his nails, like, I’m not crazy or anything. But it’s just winter. I discovered T-Gel shampoo which kind of mats the nest all down (thanks, Sister-in-law, unbeknownst) and it is winter so why not go for a winter bush?

Christmas fatigue wants to creep in. I won’t let it. Just keep heading toward the tree, looking at the baubles.

California dreaming.

Laura, our goldfish, is healthy and alive after four months in about a quart of water. The secret success for goldfish:  underfeed. Do not feed every day. Put a little gravel in the bottom and plant a live aquatic plant in there.  Change the water about every five days.
You can change a third to a half of it frequently (use a turkey baster).  Use water that has been filtered and has been let to stand to room temperature.

My memory is going. I’m not close to the age for memory to diminish. Maybe I am. Or maybe I am so overloaded with thoughts and internet shenanigans, I am suffering from information abrasion.

Modern Family, getting soft at the end of every single episode, is sort of disappointing.

Warmth over style, sorry.

When in the West Village, eat at Annisa. You will not be disappointed.

Alligator hands.

I’ve heard that Arthur Miller can really write a play. Saw The Price tonight downtown. Great to see.

Hand to God runs one more week at Ensemble Studio Theatre. Check it out if you have the time. It’s great.

Got a pic of an LA hiking trail today. Sadism!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes... I once heard that fish urine rises to the top... so you should replace the top portion of the water... Turkey baster is a good idea!