Friday, October 21, 2005

12 Years

October 20, 2005...

My State-of-California-Recognized-Domestic-Partner and I, Adam, have been together for twelve years.

And we're both still really into it.

My sweet baboo sent me a monster bouquet of flowers today...one of them schmancy arrangements from a great local shop.
Red Roses, White and Yellow Calla lilies, Red Amaryllis, Purple Dahlias and some other things...

And like a big girl, I cried.

We ate at Table 8---some star of ER was sitting next to us. Anthony Edwards? Yeah.

The place was loud and the food was okay. But it was pretty.

Adam hated it.

I was happy to see people all dressed up in a nice place.

5 comments:

Rebecca Waring said...

Congratulations! Has it really been 12 years? We should all have such a healthy relationship.

Anonymous said...

The Warings are all glad that you were added to the gatherings around the dinner table. Ain't love grand? Mother/judith

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy number 12!
May you sob like an old, big, fancy hat wearing girl in 2017.
bart

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Awwwwwww.

Sounds like a great start to the weekend