Tuesday, October 03, 2006

October 3, 1974, 1980

October 3, 1974

It was so cold today. I froze my rearendoff. Well I'm going to sleep now. School was fun, blah, blah, blah. Goodnight.

October 3, 1980

Today was truly shitty. I had my physics test--I bombed. I had calc. No prob. So this afternoon I read chem, then had dinner. I have bad allergies. I feel shitful. My exploration went to the Ballet---but not me--here it is Friday night and I go to the library. I'm so behind. I'm doing chem right now and then bed--Today sucked.
Goodnight.



So, I got to thinking. Was it really that cold on October 3, 1974 that I would have actually frozen my rearendoff? So, I did a little research and I found that October 3, 1974 was a record low temperature for New York in the Twentieth Century.

Record Cold for October 3
Click on Averages and Records.

I got to thinking about Tufts. Perhaps majoring in engineering for a semester and a half was not quite right for me.

Tufts

No comments: