Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Load, Another Mountaintop

People are not going to stop. I know I am not.

Every time the dishwasher finishes up a load, I think, “Well, there goes another piece of Mountaintop in West Virginia.”

The business predators on earth only rip those mountains up because they know people like me are never going to stop loading in the dishes and then pushing Normal and Start.

Never.

Business people are not creative. Creative people need to fix this problem. Come on. You can do it. Then, business people will move on to what you have done. Stand up. Be brave. Clean my dishes with the sun, the wind and the waves.

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Yeah, I do mine by hand and I do feel Greener for it... Now the clothes??? That's definitely guilt inducing...

40licious said...

20% of electricity usage goes to pumping water. So while you're not plugging in, all the extra water you're using to do dishes by hand is actually WORSE than using an energy-efficient dishwasher.

Just eat off banana leaves and ice cream cones, problem solved!