Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Two Days in September

September 11, 1974

Today was really a bad day. I mean really. It was so boring. At the corner, it was beat. It was beat all over. I think I should gain about 10 pounds. Its really ridiculous how much I weigh. Well I'm going to sleep Well Goodnight.

September 12, 1974

You wouldn't believe how exciting today was. Keith and Chris were slitting on the fense at the corner and this fat guy who owns it told them to get off. Mr. Davansoe got into it and Keith was cursing at him and they ended up fighting the cops came and everything All the queer people were coming out and everything. They were all bitches. But the time the cops left we were all


September 11, 1974
We used to spend time loitering on a certain street corner in the neighborhood. We would sit on a split rail fence or across the street on cement stairs that were walled in by rock walls on both sides. I truly was emaciated.

September 12, 1974
Chris was my best friend. He now installs fences. Keith was retarded. We kept him around to buy alcohol. The fat guy owned the property with the fence. Mr. Davanzo owned the house with the stone wall and the cement stairs. We did run away before the cops arrived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fat guy became increasingly mean as we continued to occasionally end up on his fence. It was his fence.

Across the street, the steps up to the Davanzo home were enclosed by HIGH fieldstone walls. Lethal drop off for non-mutants. Their stonework somewhat inspired me to landscape with stone around my home.