Monday, September 14, 2009

Helios Studio Plug

HELIOS STUDIO

From my friend, who has launched a fabulous new career, as people do (and I can get super vouchy about this. She’s great.):

After a long and fulfilling career in the music industry, I (Stacie Negas) have partnered with Gavin Jones at Helios Studio as a photo retoucher. Since leaving the music industry, I have been studying Photoshop and was fortunate enough to train with the very talented Gavin Jones, who perfected his skills while working with renowned photographer Dahlin. My experience working with designers and photographers on countless projects throughout my music career has provided me with ample experience to make the transition into photo retouching.
Helios Studio is a hands-on operation that brings a creative eye to the process along with competitive rates and the highest quality work, while always meeting your deadlines. We are a post-production photographic studio specializing in beauty, advertising, fashion and product retouching.
If you have any need of our services, please contact us.

From Don again: THIS IS MY FRIEND who worked closely with Bono and a whole lot of other musicians over the years, making sure their CD packaging was stellar. So, you know, if she’s good enough for Bono, maybe she’s good enough for you. Get your stuff retouched.

HELIOS STUDIO

No comments: