Wednesday, July 21, 2010

8 Reasons Why I Like Thursdays

1. Because you get all that stuff done so you can be free to do exactly what you need to do on Friday.

2. Because people like to go out to lunch on a Thursday.

3. And people start softening into the weekend on Thursday night. Maybe a drink, maybe a show, maybe a vampire slaying.

4. It is not called hump day.

5. It’s a good day to fly. But not as good as Tuesday or Wednesday.

6. No one ever said, really, “I just hate Thursdays.”

7. Tone gets lighter on Thursday.

8. I was born on a Friday, so Thursday is my birth eve.

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I never really appreciated Thursdays before your post!!! Teehee!

40licious said...

We used to call them "Thirsty Thursdays" in college. It's amazing we survived until Friday.