Thursday, July 22, 2010

Entertainment Service Announcement

Friends,

I know you’re trying to save money. But you can’t sit home every night. You have to go out, see things, have a cone.

And why stand on that TKTS line in the middle of Times Square jostling for a ticket when you can much more readily and much more comfortably go online to www.broadwaybox.com and buy your tickets there at a deep discount?

I’ve done it for years. (Thanks S.B. for the tip).

I am also a member of other things that I can get through my unions, etc. But www.broadwaybox.com is open to all and frankly has the greatest variety of shows at a great discount.

Use it. You know you like to see a show or two a year. And who the hell likes to pay full price?

Have a great weekend. Go to clean, peaceful beaches. Eat healthy food. Drink plenty of water.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Great tip. I'd NEVER heard of BroadwayBox til you told me about it!! Where have I been??