Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Time to Come Clean About Ten Things

1. I don't mind monosodium glutamate. In fact, I eat flavor packets.

2. Better drones than full out wars.

3. I don't care much about the unheard voices. Everyone is unheard.

4. Pain is pain and no one's is that much more interesting than anyone else's.

5. Beavers are taking over Massachusetts. Time for a thinning?

6. If I can live this entire life without ever going to Russia or China, I'll live.

7. I sleep late because I'd rather be alone at night, getting things done without any noise, than listen to the whir of the daily musts of others.

8. Cold is not the problem. Lack of light and lack of being outside with others---is criminal: NY.

9. Everyone has a mood disorder. It is interesting to know how and when it kicks in.

10. I want a dog. But not like this. Not without a dog door.

No comments: