Monday, April 06, 2009

The Inlaws

Someday, soon, I will have honest inlaws---as in, "Getting married will make an honest man out of me."

Now, usually, you want to be careful posting pictures of friends and family. I tend to post funny pictures from the past or decent pictures from the present.

I would say this is a beautiful picture from the present. These blondy WASP ladies are my family. Bottom left is Mother Judith, then, we go clockwise to the sisters. Ann, Sarah and Rebecca. Yes, Biblical names, Old Testament, all.

Maybe a trip to Iowa is the way to make it honest. I don't know.

Until then, I will continue to think of these people as my family-by-marriage, even though right now they are only my family-by-Domestic-Partnership.

Oh, people.


 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca Waring said...

You are family by any definition. And you can post the silly ones if you want.

mkm said...

Lovely picture- Adam times 4!

Anonymous said...

And that's James Mowton Saunders in the corner. A Waring great great great grandfather. Just sayin'
Mother/Judith

John B said...

This is a lovely photo.

Hi, Judith!

John Bianchi